Curso de 3 sesiones de 3 horas, de 10 a 13 horas, los sábados 2, 9 y 23 de marzo, para aprender a superar los miedos que limitan. Se enseñaran algunas herramientas de la Psicología Energética para el auto tratamiento. Se presentaran varios ejercicios que ayudan a mejorar la comunicación, gestionar conflictos y permiten transitar por los caminos del bienestar
Precio 165 €
Open space to which you can incorporate.
What is meditation?
Actually, what we commonly call meditation, has to do with the awakening of mindfulness, and with a neutral observation that allows us to experience the Here and Now.
That is why it is practiced by making interior silence, from there, deploying a conscious witness to the flow of sensations, feelings and thoughts that circulate within us.
What are the benefits of meditation?
1- Improves physical and emotional health.
2- It reduces the level of anxiety, allowing the serenity and deep peace that we really are to emerge.
3- It relieves the processes of mourning and progressive resolution of them.
4- Dissolves grudges and old wounds larvae in the subconscious with its consequent processes of negativity.
5- It favors detachment and relativizes the extremes of personality.
6- It favors the emotional maturation of the person and expands the self-consciousness.
7- Increases mental lucidity, awakening creativity and self-discovery.
8 – Allows the outpouring of universal love expressed in forgiveness, respect and compassion to all living beings.
9- Disidentifies the deep awareness of the one who actually observes, the character or mask created by the ego and which constitutes the most relevant face of our personality.
10- Increase concentration and sensitivity in daily life, allowing greater enjoyment of small details
All the organs and body systems are reflected on the sole of the feet. Acupressure stimulates the corresponding points of the foot, to restore balance.
Foot reflexology is a therapeutic technique based on the stimulation of points on the feet, called reflex zones. It involves the application of a manual massage that applies pressure on reflex areas of the feet to produce specific effects on other parts of the body. The general massage of foot reflexology involves a toning of different parts of the body and its organs, as well as a gentle rebalancing of energy
Produces a relaxing effect that helps eliminate stress
It stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation.
Strengthens the immune system
Regulates the functioning of body organs
Balances and restores energy levels
It helps the elimination of toxins.
It has preventive therapy effects.
It has an analgesic effect (relieves pain)
The word Abhyanga means “massage with oil”. The use of abundant oil, which is mixed with high quality essences, makes this massage so special. It is a gentle massage, regenerating and detoxifying. Decrease muscle tensions and leads to immediate sense of well-being
It is one of the most complete massages that exist, since in addition to mobilize muscles, oxygenate them and activate circulation, touch “subtle” points where structural and energetic lines are crossed, thus being different from all other known massage therapies .
A SPACE to STOP, learn to relax, connect with your body and emotions, awaken the senses and discover the power of NOW
Anxiety is an unconscious emotional state that makes us feel worried or anxious at some situations that we feel we can not control. It is a constant feeling in the daily life of the person who prevent us from fully enjoying the moment
That is why it is important to learn to reduce anxiety. Relaxation exercises help us release body and mind and enjoy, in general, most of our day
• People with motivations of personal growth
• People with anxiety
• People with existential crises
• People suffering from agoraphobia, panic attacks,
generalized anxiety, phobias …
• People with difficulty speaking in public (shyness, shame).
• People suffering from insomnia
• Students with concentration difficulties
• People with depression, deadening, apathy
• People with eating disorders
Body exercises preparing for a few breaths
Practice breathing more easily locatable (diaphragmatic breathing)
Deep relaxation techniques and visualizations
Classical techniques (progressive relaxation of Jacobson, Schultz autogenous relaxation)
It will work in small groups to an adequate and personalized attention. .
The training in the practice of mindfulness, is aimed at re-educating the mind and emotions to perceive and cope in everyday life in a creative and fully.
Mindfulness practice develops a high level of awareness, allowing exit “autopilot” and fully live the present to provide answers and make the necessary changes more consciously and effectively, getting:
1. Addressing the challenges of everyday life in a conscious, creative and innovative way.
2. Increase the ability to “be present” and thus increase personal and professional effectiveness.
3. Know the mental models and expand the ability to communicate with others
4. Balancing and sustained mental focus in environments of uncertainty and complexity.
Mindfulness essential skills that improve with this training
1. Focus on what’s important. The mindfulness develops the necessary mental clarity that allows us to eliminate the superfluous, and to focus on what really matters.
2. Emotional Intelligence. Emotional intelligence and stress management are developed through mindfulness through systematic training of our brain to be more aware of our emotions
3. Strategic Vision. lift our eyes to have more vision and perspective, and be able to anticipate and generate a greater vision
4. Flexibility to change. called cognitive flexibility, which means being flexible to the changing reality, dealing with uncertainty, and not clinging to “ways of doing” that we may be limited.
5. Creativity and innovation. It is impossible to be innovative with a mind full of noise. By the time we practice mindfulness, the mind is calm it is when we can “see” letting the new, and being innovative
Meditation Sit and perform every day. Meditation is to be fully alert and aware at all what we are and experience. It is fundamentally “observe” and “witness without judgment.
Mindfulness pills, brief practice to use when necessary, as a “lifeline” that grab at certain times
Mindfulness in everyday life. Perform activities that normally take place, but in a rather special and different way, through the experience of the present moment.
Formal practice. Stop a few minutes each day and follow the guidelines we marking for each week
The training session consists of 9 Mindfulness
Introductory Session: Workshop. 2 hours. In the introductory session the concept of Mindfulness, its origin, practice and objectives are introduced. Relaxation exercises (body-mind relationship)
8 sessions of 90 minutes spread over two months is the minimum time needed to consolidate learning, create a habit and internalize “mindfulness” as an approach to daily tasks,
Up period of two sessions (1 session of 90 minutes every 15 days)