Open space to which you can incorporate.
What is meditation?
Actually, what we commonly call meditation, has to do with the awakening of mindfulness, and with a neutral observation that allows us to experience the Here and Now.
That is why it is practiced by making interior silence, from there, deploying a conscious witness to the flow of sensations, feelings and thoughts that circulate within us.
What are the benefits of meditation?
1- Improves physical and emotional health.
2- It reduces the level of anxiety, allowing the serenity and deep peace that we really are to emerge.
3- It relieves the processes of mourning and progressive resolution of them.
4- Dissolves grudges and old wounds larvae in the subconscious with its consequent processes of negativity.
5- It favors detachment and relativizes the extremes of personality.
6- It favors the emotional maturation of the person and expands the self-consciousness.
7- Increases mental lucidity, awakening creativity and self-discovery.
8 – Allows the outpouring of universal love expressed in forgiveness, respect and compassion to all living beings.
9- Disidentifies the deep awareness of the one who actually observes, the character or mask created by the ego and which constitutes the most relevant face of our personality.
10- Increase concentration and sensitivity in daily life, allowing greater enjoyment of small details
An appointment with yourself here and ahora. Un weekly space for introduction to the techniques and practices of meditation and mindfulness
Mindfulness practice develops a high level of awareness, allowing exit “autopilot” and fully live the present to provide answers and make the necessary changes more consciously and effectively, achieving:
1. Addressing the challenges of everyday life in a conscious, creative and innovative way.
2. Increase the ability to “be present” and thus increase personal and professional effectiveness.
3. Know the mental models and expand the ability to communicate with others
4. Maintain balance and mental focus sustained in environments of uncertainty and complexity.
A SPACE to STOP, learn to relax, connect with your body and emotions, awaken the senses and discover the power of NOW
Anxiety is an unconscious emotional state that makes us feel worried or anxious at some situations that we feel we can not control. It is a constant feeling in the daily life of the person who prevent us from fully enjoying the moment
That is why it is important to learn to reduce anxiety. Relaxation exercises help us release body and mind and enjoy, in general, most of our day
• People with motivations of personal growth
• People with anxiety
• People with existential crises
• People suffering from agoraphobia, panic attacks,
generalized anxiety, phobias …
• People with difficulty speaking in public (shyness, shame).
• People suffering from insomnia
• Students with concentration difficulties
• People with depression, deadening, apathy
• People with eating disorders
Body exercises preparing for a few breaths
Practice breathing more easily locatable (diaphragmatic breathing)
Deep relaxation techniques and visualizations
Classical techniques (progressive relaxation of Jacobson, Schultz autogenous relaxation)
It will work in small groups to an adequate and personalized attention. .
“Es mucho más importante que te conozcas a ti mismo que darte a conocer a los demás”, Séneca